Are you struggling to find inspiration for your weekday lunches?
If you’re fortunate enough to work or live anywhere near Wetherill Park, you can treat yourself to phenomenal Middle Eastern cuisine at Alma’s Kitchen.
We’ve recently updated our set lunch menus, adding stacks of flavour and traditional dishes so good that you’ll be daydreaming about them all through your morning meetings.
Check out these two new set menus available at Alma’s right now.
Set menu one: Quick, simple, and delicious
For a quick meal that you know will satisfy every time, this set menu for just $19 is the easy answer.
- Option one is a quarter chicken with fresh sourdough pita bread, toum, chips and a soft drink.
- Option two is a chicken skewer flatbread wrap with hot chips and a soft drink of your choice.
- Option three is a lamb kafta skewer wrap and piping hot chips, and a soft drink of your choosing.
Set menu two: Stay a while for the full Middle Eastern cuisine experience
The second set menu is designed for diners who can take a proper lunch break and enjoy an authentic Middle Eastern lunch.
This time, you’ll enjoy two of our classic mezze dishes, the green tahini and the baba ghanouj.
You’ll also have your choice of main:
- Garlic prawns (seven fresh, succulent pieces cooked with garlic, harissa jus, and spicy tomato)
- A perfectly cooked 200g eye of rump
- A tahini chicken skewer cooked on the woodfire for optimal crunch
Your main comes with two pieces of fresh sourdough, your choice of soft drink, and a side of either classic fattoush or crunchy chips.
This entire lunch is just $29 and will ensure you return to work feeling full, satisfied, and like you’ve just nipped off to a small town in the Middle East for a traditional meal.
Book now or order your weekday lunch
These quick, tasty, and easy Middle Eastern lunches in Sydney are available Tuesdays through Fridays between 11.30am and 4pm.
Whether you have the time to join us for a sit-down lunch or would prefer to pick it up and run or get it delivered, Alma’s Kitchen has got you covered for a weekday full lunch for under $30.